We are working on:
- Restoration of Swamp Creek and the Sammamish River – events are coming up soon! March 18 planting event and March 25 Story of Swamp Creek event
- Community Based Water Monitoring, to gather water quality data on local streams and use it to protect them.
- Protecting wetlands and streams near Snohomish County airport
- Preserving a 30-acre pristine peat bog in Snohomish County – Hooven Bog
- Maintaining protections of the North Creek Fish and Wildlife Critical Habitat Protection Area in Bothell
- Providing expert testimony and advice to groups seeking to protect remaining natural areas and forest
Our streams and waters should be places where our children can play without worrying about pollution or contamination, or getting sick. We want to see salmon return again and have healthy habitat for wildlife. Green spaces and clean streams add to our quality of life. Let’s take care of these places together. Sno-King Watershed Council is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible and 100% goes to our programs. Click the DONATE button on this page.